Student Exchange Program Fall 2020
Registration for the Student Exchange Program Fall 2020 has started and it will continue from March 18, 2019 (Monday) until March 29, 2019 (Friday).
If you want to apply for an exchange program, please prepare the following documents in advance, as follow:
(1) Application Form (available in Student Affairs)
(2) Academic Transcript (Academic Affairs)
(3) Recommendation Letter from Department Chair OR faculty
Please submit all the materials to Nami Gu (International Affairs at D305 in D building) by March 29, 2019 at 4PM.
- Sophomore and Junior students
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above
Please refer to the list of universities below. Please note that some universities require additional materials (such as study plan, TOEFL/IELTS, and etc.)
2) Interview with exchange program applicants:
- April 4th~5th
Good luck on your preparation!