June 20-21st – Business Management Seminar Series for IM
Mongolia International University & The Korean Academy of Management cordially invite you to “Business Management Seminar Series.” For two days, five business management experts will be delivering special lectures on various topics. It will be a wonderful opportunity to expand your network and meet new people.
- “How to Execute the Strategy Effectively Using Balanced Score Card” by Prof. Jong Sup Jung
- “Brand Management Cases” by Prof. Seong Do Cho
- “CSR & CSV Management” by Prof. Se Joong Kim
- “Entrepreneurship as National Strategy and Life Skill” by Prof. Jung Wha Han
- “Strategic Management of Human Assets” by Prof. Johngseok Bae
- Networking Tea Break (Gilgal Cafe 2nd Floor)
All interested students should sign-up NOW at Department of International Business Management Administrative Office.